Sunday, December 14, 2014

Step 3 - December 15, 2014

During the past week, I have made more progress than I made during the first two weeks. 

First, I finished Step 1.



Next, I completed Step 2.  I used Bonnie Hunter's second method, with a template taped to the Easy Angle ruler to cut the parallelograms.  Next time, I think I would use method 3. I had a hard time keeping these consistent and I think it was a combination of poor cutting and poor sewing.  However, they're done, and they should work!  (Maybe some of those center points don't QUITE match!   Sigh.....)


I have all the strips cut that I will need to finish 120 of the units for Step 3.  So far, 60 units are complete.  I hope to have them all done before next Friday when Step 4 is published.


....and later during the week, on Tuesday, I finished step 3 and have all the steps neatly corralled in their own plastic bags.  I'm ready for step 4!




3 comments: